Streetsville family and cosmetic dentist in the heart of Mississauga. We offer a full range of services including pediatric and emergency dentistry. Our goal is to provide dental care with sincerity and integrity. We have advanced treatment methods available, delivering services in a caring, comfortable, and professional manner.
COVID-19 Update / 15 June 2020
Dear Streetsville Dental Patients,
We are now able to provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different:
On June 1st, we mentioned the following new measures at our office.
- Our office will communicate with you before your next appointment to explain changes in our patient sign in process and clinical procedures. We will send via text or email a screening questionnaire to complete.
- Hand sanitizer must be used as you enter the office.
- You are asked to wear a face covering and gloves when in the office, so please remember to bring them along.
- The screening questions may be asked again
- You will be asked to swish with an antimicrobial rinse before your procedure
- Our waiting room has separated seating, signage for social distancing, and reception barriers in place.
- Measures have been implemented to ensure the safety of our staff including PPE such as gowns and face shields our clinical team and further transition to a paperless digital platform
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. You’ll often be able to bypass the waiting room and go directly into the room for your procedure.
- CSA approved medical grade air filtration systems which include HEPA filters and UV lights
- We will be restricting the number of family coming to an appointment with the patient to allow for proper physical distancing
- More time is being allowed between patients to reduce waiting times, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- You should contact us if you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment.
You may also see the following:
- We may also ask some screening questions on the phone before your appointment and those same questions again when you arrive.
- We may take your temperature with a touch free thermometer when you arrive
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive, and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- Our washroom now has a touch-free faucet.
- Appointments will be staggered and spaced out to allow for physical distancing. That will reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. You may choose to simply wait outside on your own accord.
- You may see us wear different masks, face shields, and gowns, depending on the procedure.
- Sorry to say but my hand-shaking days are over!
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you need a bit more time before returning – no worries. Feel free to speak to me personally if you have any questions. To make an appointment, contact us at 905-567-8899 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to your visit!
Drs. Timothy Lee and Neda Amin, And the Staff at Streetsville Dental